As January is just about over, this is my last card for the month of love. There are a few fairy stories that have toads as one of the main characters. For today's card, I have used this adorable toad who is so toad-ally in love.
After stamping the image, I coloured it with Copic Markers, and then cut it out using a circle die.
The design paper is from My Mind's Eye and is one of their older collections. Some ribbon and enamel dots finished it off the card.
- Stamp: Toad-ally in Love (M127)-- High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Love (My Mind's Eyes)
- Copic Markers:
- YG25 - Celadon Green, YG23 - New Leaf, YG21 - Anise, YG63- Pea Green
- R29 - Lipstick Red, R27 - Cadmium Red, R24 - Prawn
- Dies: Circles - Gina Marie Designs
- YNS Gumdrops
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.