Now that the rush of Christmas has come and gone, it is now New Year's Eve. No doubt it will be a quiet one for people, but still celebrated as for saying good bye to 2021 and hello to 2022.
After stamping them all on copic friendly paper, I coloured them with copic markers. The mountains were stamped 3 times amd each one was also coloured with copic markers. They were all fuzzy cut and the outer edges touched up with a Tsukenko Memento Tuxedo Black Marker. I created the mountains, by adding multiple layers. White Blizzard from Nuvo Glitter Accents line was added to the mountain tops. The enamel dots and a snowflake finished off this CAS card.
- Stamps: Bear - TDG002, Mountains - TDG007, Hello Winter - FDG007 all from High Hopes Stamps Woodland Winter Release
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - North Country - Prima, Perfectly Plaid Winter - Lawn Fawn
- Copic Markers:
- Bear: W10 - Warm Gray No. 10, W3 - Warm Gray No. 3, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0, W00 - Warm Gray No. 00
- Mountains: C00 - Cool Gray No. 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, BG0000 - Snow Green
- Nuvo Glitter Accents: White Blizzard
- Miscellaneous: Snowflake, Enamel Dots