It's hard to believe that another month has gone by, and we are definitely into spring and before too long summer will be here.
Flowers will be in full bloom butterflies will be looking for places to land, that is if they aren't caught by the Butterfly Guy. Yep, he is definitely on the hunt for these butterflies.
- Stamps: Butterfly Guy (T078), Happy Father's Day (FR004), High Hopes Stamps
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - from my stash
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pin, E00 - Cotton Pearl
- Hair: C00 - Cool Gray 00, C0 - Cool Gray No. 0, C1 - Cool Gray No. 1
- Top: B95 - Light Grayish Cobalt, B93 - Light Cockery Blue, B91 - Pale Grayish Blue
- Butterfly Net: E43 - Dull ivory, E42 - Sand White, E41 - Pearl White, E40 - Brick White, YR65 - Atoll, YR61 - Yellowish Skin Pink
- Butterflies: YR16 - Apricot, YR15 - Pumpkin Yellow, YR12 - Loquat, Y19 - Napoli Yellow, Y18 - Lightning Yellow, Y19 - Napoli Yellow
- Other: BG0000 - Snow Green
- Die: Classic Square Large - Spellbinders
- Zig Wink of Stella: Clear
- Enamel Dots
Do take some time with a favourite beverage and browse the High Hopes Stamps website to see the many and varied fun stamps that are available. For some inspiration, hop on over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog and see what the HH Divas have been up to. We do post daily. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,