Saturday, December 4, 2010

Winners!!

**If you are looking for our current challenge, click here**

I hope you all enjoyed the High Hopes blog hop and release!!
I am back with a bunch of winners!!

First is the winner of the previous sketch challenge:
Congratulations, Lynne!!
Here's her awesome card using Havin' a Ball Snowman...
The winner of the "Spread the Word" candy is:
Ria!!

And now the 3 winners from the Blog Hop:

From Kristine's Blog: Stephanie

From Jeanette's Blog: Kelly

From Alex.'s Blog: Ted

Congratulations, everyone!!
Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net so I can coordinate your prize!!

Just a quick "Thank You" to everyone who participated with our blog hop!! We loved having you all visit our blogs and thank you so much for making this release a success!!

3 comments:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

OMG Lacey are yah kidding me?? it isn't aprils fools day is it!!! WHOOHOOOOOO doing the happy dance here I won I won I won hahahahahah
Thanks so much for picking me :)
hugsss Ria

Pat said...

Congratulations, winners! I know you will enjoy your new toys!
Hugs, Pat

Ted said...

I can't believe I won!! Thanks so very much!! I'm on cloud 9! And thanks to Tina for her kindness in letting me know. :) She rocks!