Thursday, June 18, 2015

Bob's A Water Ski Dude

             It's Thursday and my day to post some inspiration AND it's one day closer          to Fri-YAY!!! 

I love when you can look at a stamp and it brings back happy memories - either from your childhood or your present. 

My post today is sharing Bob's A Water Ski Dude and a sentiment from Sentiment Set #3 both from the new All About Boys release at High Hopes Stamps. 

This stamp took me back to my childhood. I remember my younger brother trying to water ski. He was having a very hard time getting up...........I'm thinking it was because our cousin who was driving the boat was doing everything he could to not let that happen. He would take off fast instead of slowly so my brother could get up. We had alot of laughs that day and he eventually did get up! 

Without further ado, my card featuring Bob's A Water Ski Dude.

                                                       Donna



After colouring Bob with alcohol markers (list below), I mounted him on cardstock and a variety of patterned papers from Carta Bella, Echo Park  and Basic Grey (more details on my blog). I added some ribbon from American Craft and some brads from my stash. What is new for me on this one is that I actually put the sentiment and the striped paper off the edge of the card - gasp! 
This is new for me - I usually keep everything contained within my card base - I love to try new things sometimes.......

Spectrum Noir Markers Used

Skin: FS4 TN2 TN3 FS8
Hair: TN7 TN8 EB8
Ski & Handle: TN3 TN6 TN8
Rope: EB1 EB2
Glasses: BT1 BT2 BT3
Water: TB1 TB2 TB9
Outlined with BT1

Thanks for stopping by!

We have a new challenge for June - Anything High Hopes Goes
Come play along - we look forward to seeing your creations! 



If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: