Sunday, June 4, 2017

Girl Monkey

Happy Sunday!!

I've re-discovered Pinterest and can spend hours on there looking for card ideas, chrochet ideas or just scrolling around and having fun! Did you know High Hopes has a Pinterest account too?? Just have a look, you can find all the DT cards over there!

With all those ideas on Pinterest, I fell in love with the messy style some people use.. it's is a great way to use up scraps (but to be honest, I still use my new dessinpapers, hahaha). It also invites me to use more bling and pearls on my cards (I have tons of those, but hardly use them)...

For today's card I used "Girl Binky Monkey".. I am going to need some baby cards at the end of this year, so I am making a bunch for my stash ;)


Supplies used:
Paper: Bazzill white and dotted white
Dessinpapers: Eline's baby, kraft from a cookie box (whahahaha)
Colouring: Faber Castell Polychromos pencils
Other: pink pearl maker, rhinestones, heart shaped button, pink glitter cardboard flourish

Thanks for stopping by!

Okay, I just want to share one more thing with you....

It's a ANYTHING GOES challenge this month, so really easy right?? Come on over and join us in the fun of card making and maybe you'll even win a prize!! Wouldn't that be great?!?!?!

I'm off making more cards (I love Sunday craft time)!

2 comments:

Leni said...

Ohhh .............i love this card...........so cute

Roberta Stevenson said...

This is sooo adorable! Love your colouring and design!