Sunday, June 10, 2018

A pirates birthday!

Happy Sunday!!

Today is a celebration day for me! My business is celebrating it's 3rd anniversary! But it's a Sunday, so no kids today to celebrate it with ;)
That's why I'd like to show you a kids card today! 
The pirate theme is a regular theme her in my daycare, kids just love playing pirates and finding a treasure! 


I made the card simple: for the base I've used Kraft cardstock by Bazzill Papers. The wooden dessinpaper is from Studio Light.
Behind Peg Leg Pete you can see a bit of the Treasure Map too.
The sentiment is Dutch and means Happy Birthday.

Normally there's a picture now with my used Copics, but I forgot to take a picture of the Copics I've used..

Thanks for stoppping by!
And be sure to come back tomorrow for the NEW RELEASE stamps!!!! I can tell they are great! And you want to have them all!!!

Have a great day today!

1 comment:

McStamper said...

What a fabulous card. Love the little pirate.