Sunday, July 8, 2018

Little penguin

Happy Sunday!

Another Sunday here with summer temperatures and we're having a Christmas in July theme..
No suprise my MOJO was gone.. 
While I was working on a shaker card, it just didn't seem right the way it turned out.. so I'll try to get it to work for next week (fingers crossed).. 

So for this week I ran out of time and had to make a simple card. Simple but fun! I really like it! 
I chose this cute Package Packin' Penguin (cute and quick to colour ;) ) for my card along with the Penguin Greeting sentiment..


The dessinpaper is from My Minds Eye (2012 Winterwonderland collection), I found out I have a lot of that collection, hahaha... perhaps turquoise is my favorite colour?? 
And I added some litlle wooden stars too (my favorite too!)

Copics used:


Well, I'm off to find my mojo again.. 
Have a great weekend! 

And don't forget you can find more inspiration on our Facebook Page, Intagram and Pinterest! I might find my mojo there! 

No comments: