Sunday, January 27, 2019

Tropical birthday

Happy Sunday!!

Today is a rainy day over here.. and the best way to cheer things up is with a tropical birthday card!!
I found some orange and green dessinpapers in my stash and knew right away that I had to turn them into a fun tropical card!!


To make this card, I've used:
* High Hopes Stamps: Toucan Twosome
*High Hopes Stamps: birthday wishes 
*Bazzill white cardstock
*EchoPark dessinpapers
*Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and leaves
*Prismacolor pencils

Thanks for stopping by!!
I'll hope you have a great crafting day!

Be sure to check out our Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and of course our friend Google for some High Hopes Stamps inspiration!! 

See you next time!

1 comment:

Lindsay Dickason said...

So cute! The flowers and leaves are such a beautiful touch!