Monday, May 18, 2020

Little Missy

Howdy - MichelleO here today  - What a great thought for us to remember! "Take Time to Smell the Flowers" - and this High Hopes Stamps sentiment is perfect to work with their pretty little girl "Little Missy"


I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then did some shading with pencils. And with a pretty little girl like Missy.. I had to go girly with lots of pink and flowers. My papers are from Graphic 45 Floral Shoppe collection... very girly and flowery! I layered up three patterns, and added some Flower Border punch. I sewed all the layers down. The mat for the image I punched some corners for the image to slide in. Love using tools I have had for decades! The sentiment is then added on top.

Love this sweet image and sentiment!

Copic colors used -


I hope you all can "Take time to smell the flowers!" and enjoy something today -



No comments: