Monday, December 4, 2023

Let Us Adore Him

Howdy - MichelleO here today - this week for High Hopes Stamps I chose a sweet image - with a great sentiment. I hummed the entire time I was putting this one together. This image is "Let Us Adore Him"

Sweet image! And I just love the sentiment also from High Hopes Stamps "Let Heaven and Nature Sing!

I colored with my Copics (colors below) and found papers from Pink Paisley papers deep in my stash. They are all stacked up on kraft card stock for a base. A simple card - and I wanted something just a little additional but really didn't want bling or flashy on this one. I went digging deep in my drawers and found this cute little Fiskars punch of a music note! That fits perfect with my sentiment and my humming going on! 

Copic colors used - 


Simple card and I missed my sewing machine with this one. Sigh... its on the fritz again. I need to do some internal cleaning on it. Seems all my paper sewing does build up some fuzz inside and I just need the time to clean it. Time... uh right. 

Hope you enjoyed my card - and please pop over to High Hopes Stamps website and see all the glorious images to play with! You will love them... and fill a cart fast I am sure! 

Thanks so much! 



No comments: