Thursday, January 25, 2024

Hugs & Kisses

 I don't usually make Valentine's Day cards but when I saw the Cow Hugs stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps I decided to make one. I will stamp Happy Valentine's Day inside but I might also use it to send to a friend who needs a hug.... this is such a versatile stamp!


After colouring the stamp with Copic markers, I hand fussy cut it leaving a thin white edge. I set it aside and found some paper from and old Echo Park pad that fit the colour palette perfectly. I cut the pieces to fit my A2 size card base. I cut a circle out of patterned paper and cut off the edge just to create some interest. Next I cut the fishtail heart banner out of matching paper and card stock, cut some smaller hearts out of a different banner to put in the middle of the hearts and glued them to the base. Then I glued down the circle and added the stamp with foam pop dots. I stamped the sentiment, mounted it on matching card stock and added some enamel dots to finish off my card. 
 
Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Cow Hugs (TT136)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Hugs & Kisses (FR016) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Blowing Kisses - Echo Park

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, heart banner dies - Your Next Stamp, circle die, 3D foam dots, enamel dots

Copic Markers
Hooves - C1 C2 C4 C5
Flowers - Y11 Y15 Y17 YG03 YG17 R81 R83 R85
Spots - N3 N5 N8 N10
Bow/Bell Band - R24 R27 R37 R59
Grass - YG01 YG03
Shading - C1 C2


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: