Monday, March 4, 2024

Monday Makes - Let's Do Easter Week 3

 Happy Monday HH Fans!

Welcome back to Monday Makes "Let's Do Easter" Week 3, so happy you popped by!

This week I chose On Top of the World, isn't that little chick the cutest thing?  I chose the sentiment Egg-stra Special for this card.

Most of us don't feel very inspired on a Monday, I know for sure I don't.  So I'm hoping this week's card puts a spring in your step.

My kids are older now & don't do the whole Easter thing anymore but I know my daughter will just love this card.


I can't help myself, almost every card I make I have enamel dots & ribbon on them.  They are my absolute fav embelies.

Copic Combos
Yellow - Y38, Y19, Y17, Y15, Y13
Green - G24, G21, G20
Blue/Green - BG75, BG72, BG71 (I made this color by mixing 1/2 BG75 with 1/2 BG70, you have to play with it somewhat to get the hue you want), BG70
Orange - YR15, YR14, YR12

Supplies - Patterned Paper Whimsy Stamps "Eggstra Bunnies", Lace ribbon, Penny Black Pennant Die, Gina Marie Enamel Dots, Bazzil Cardstock Blue Oasis & a scrapb of green cardstock, Stickles "Frosted Lace", Card base 5/12" x 5 1/2", Copic friendly cardstock for stamping, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink


I hope to see you again next week for Monday Makes!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments: