Thursday, April 16, 2009

High Hopes Hullaballoo....Day One!!!

Woohooooo!! It's Day One of the High Hopes Hullaballoo which means that the Divas have been working hard ..... okay, really we've been playing hard....with the brand new release images!!!

There's lots of dressin' up going on with those cute little kiddies and some creepy crawlies.....okay, you KNOW that Crissy's creepies should be called 'cutie cralies'....just wait 'til ya see them!!!

Be sure to stop by these Divas' blog to see their sneakie peekies!!!


















2 comments:

Shazza said...

I have seen some already and they look fab
x

Tanya S said...

From what I have seen,I'm gonna really love this release!I just put in an order,now I'm gonna have to do another!Tina,you have the BEST design team,you should be proud of your girls as your girls should be of themselves!!