Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Just to say Thank You & a FREEBIE!

 Happy Tuesday HH fans!

Today I'm sharing our adorable image called Cat Trio.  A week or so ago my Dad asked me to make him a card for his vet.  First off I can't believe my almost 81 year old Dad even remembered I made cards & secondly that he wanted to send someone a card.  My Dad grew up farming and animals are super important to him.  Dad is still living on his own, well I say living on his own I mean no other humans just him & his 4 cats.  Yep he has the Momma & her 3 babies.  Momma cat aka Heidi is 17 years old & her 3 (not so babies) are 16 years old.  My Dad loves his cats, I think more than his kids lol.  I was determined to have this card ready for him when he came over for Father's Day...and here it is.  Oh I forgot to mention only 3 cats need to visit the Vet...good thing because I didn't have an image with 4 cats lol.

I finally got my die cutter working...that took a minute, more like a couple of weeks lol.  I created the Thank You with an SVG file from Miss Kate's Cuttables, I love her stuff.  The only paper I had on hand was a super duper old pad from We R called Furever Friends.  I really need to add some cat & dog paper to my stash.

Copic Combos
Red - R56, R59
Yellow - Y19, Y17, Y15
Black Cat - T9, T7, T6, T4, E42, YR15, YR14, YR12
Noses - N8, N6, N4
Green - YG25, YG23, YG21
Blue/Green - BG78, BG75, BG72
Orange Cat - E42, YR18, YR16, YR15, YR14
Beige Cat - E55, E53, E51, E50
Bird Beak - YR14, E42
Grounding - E44, E43, E41


If you place an order for Cat Trio I will include a White on Black version of the Thank You sentiment for FREE.  It will be the exact same size as the one on my card.  Free offer valid until June 25th, 2024.

Thanks for poppin' by today & happy stampin'!

No comments: