Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Guests Designers Apr/May/June

Just popped on today to introduce you to our two fabulous guest designers for the next 3 months - Sarah Litterick and Debby Yates.

Here the new Guest Diva's introduce themselves and i've also pulled a card from each of their blogs too :-)

I live in SW Ontario, Canada with my husband, daughter, and two crazy cats. I have been an avid scrapbooker for most of my life. About 4 years ago I became interested in making my own cards and soon discovered High Hopes Stamps at a local scrapbooking expo. It was love at first sight and they have easily become my favorite stamps to use. I gravitate to using alcohol based markers to colour my images but also love to use Prismacolor pencils with mineral spirits too; sometimes combining both methods. I feel very honoured & excited to be a guest designer for High Hopes!



I'm over the moon to be asked to be a Guest Designer for High Hopes stamps. I can still remember my first order, I had never ordered from aboard before but I simply had to have High Hopes stamps and ever so worried it would all go wrong but they arrived safe and sound. Today getting my fix of High Hopes stamps is much easier now I can get them from the UK.
I'm married to my Hubby for over 30 years and we have two grown up children, although one as left the nest whilst my daughter still lives at home and if I don't keep an eye on my stamps, I discover them in her stamp collection.

I've been a cardmaking for several years and I dabble with scrapbooking too. I'm a terrible stash hoarder which includes paper, ribbon, flowers and not forgetting stamps.


We are so excited to have them on board! Please do go grab a coffee and take your time visit them both at their blogs.

Sadly we say goodbye to our guest Melanie and also our designer Michelle. Thank you ladies for all that you have done for High Hopes! We will miss you both so much :-( Michelle has been such a super star and has been with the High Hopes family since they started their journey. We do have great news too in that our guest Alex. joins us full time :-)

If you have a little play time today or tomorrow there is still time to join in this weeks challenge!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Congrats Sarah and Debby!! I'm so excited to see your High Hopes projects over the next term...enjoy yourselves!! (I know I had an absolute blast during my term and felt so blessed to be a part of the High Hopes team!)These ladies are so welcoming, and I know you will be made to feel right at home.

Alex...congrats to you as well my dear! You are fabulous, and will continue to bring so much to this team.

Michelle, I will miss seeing your weekly contribution...but I wish you all the best!