Thursday, January 26, 2017

Shower Of Love

Welcome back High Hopes Fans! I hope you're having a good week! 

We have been experiencing warm, higher then normal temperatures where I live. Nice considering it's January, not so nice because it has meant freezing rain and rain are usually on the weather menu. 

Since we have been having so much rain I decided playing with "Shower of Love" was kind of an appropriate stamp to play with this week. I think this stamp could be used for a number of different occasions like a wedding, bridal shower or Valentine's Day to name a few. 



After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers I cut it out using a stitched rectangle die - I love the stitched look on my cards! 
After cutting a piece of matching blue cardstock I ran it through my Big Kick to add the tiny heart detail in the corner. I used a banner die for my heart in the corner and used the larger heart cut out from that as an embellishment. The tiny heart from was added to my banner die and voila! A masculine colour/feel  Valentine's Day card.

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Shower Of Love (R144) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Posh - Simple Stories
 Tuxedo Black ink - MementoCopic XpressIt cardstock,  Build A Banner die - Whimsy Stamps

Spectrum Noir Markers: BGR2 BGR4 BGR5 TN1 EB1 EB2 FS6 CR3 CR1 1G2 1G4 1G5 GT1 GT2 BT2 CT2 GB4 1G1 



The challenge for this month is called: Live, Laugh, Love. There are three ways to win some stamps - click here for details. 
There is also a new sketch to play along with - we can't wait to see what you create! There are still a few days left to come play along!


Thanks so much for popping by! Have a fantastic day!



No comments: