Sunday, October 7, 2018

Party animals

Happy Sunday!

Well I'm stuck to my chair for about 2 weeks now, cause I had a little accident with another biker.. It turned out I broke my toe (yikes!). I don't have pain, only when I walk too much.. so walking from my kitchen table to my craft supplies doesn't help me recover. But it sure helps me to be creative with little supplies! 
I colored up these cute animals a long long time ago and now is a great time to make CAS cards with already colored images ;)
I used these stamps for this set: Leo, Spike and Timothy Tiger


The sentiments are from My Favorite Things (it was a sale, I couldn't resist, hahaha!!). 
I added some golden enamels and behind all animals is an action wobble!! How fun!! 
Be sure to check out my Instagram (studio_tuktuk), I'll post a short video of Leo in action.. 



Copics used: 

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great Sunday!

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Have you heard the good news?? There is a new release coming!! Be sure to check in regular, because you don't want to miss this one!!

2 comments: