Monday, October 29, 2018

Christmas Cards!

Good morning HHS friends,
-Oh what fun I had making this cards over the weekend.
I used two of the new stamps from "Woodsy Christmas"
Release! 

So today I am showcasing  "Christmas Gofer" and
"North Pole Penguin" from High Hopes Stamps

 Supplies List; green and white cardstock
pattern paper from Recollection 
snow pen, glossy accent, white pen, mini pom-pom, diamond stickles
lawn fawn rectangle dies, clear and red ringtones

 Copic List for "Christmas Gofer"
W1 W3 W5 YG95 YG97 R20 R27 R29 R59 C1

Copic List for "North Pole Penguin"
C5 C7 C9 YR02 YR04 YG17 YG97 R20 R27 R29 R59

Hope you have enjoy my set of two Christmas cards today?
Have a BLESS day.
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

No comments: