Monday, December 24, 2018

DIY Christmas Gift Bag!

Good morning,
and Merry Christmas to all!

I really LOVE Christmas time, is one of my favorite season and I'm so sad is almost over. I have done some beautiful paper decorated gift bags during this month. Here is one more to share with you guys.

 The stamp I am using is called "Small Stackable Stanley"
from Highhopesstamps.com

I stamped my image with black archival ink and colored with Prismacolor pencils, fussy cut it and decorated with all the embellishment I find. This is one of my fav images is cute and simple, but you can decorated Stanley as you wish. I hope you got some inspiration and I am wishing you a wonderful Christmas time.

Thank you for visit my blog today
Have a BLESS day!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

No comments: