Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Hello HH Fans!
It's about a week away until this Jolly O'l Elf comes down your chimney spreading some Christmas Cheer.  This is the "Santa in Chimney" rubber stamp from High Hopes! I hope he can squeeze down that chimney! Some Santa magic may be needed lol!
I love this Sliding Window Die from Sunny Studios! It makes the cutest interactive card! My papers today are from the Echo Park "Celebrate Christmas" 6x6 collection. I added some Crystal Stickles to all of Santa's fur and some liquid appliqué to resemble snow on the roof.
I stamped and coloured the "Ho Ho Ho" sentiment from HH and added it to the section that reveals when you pull up the tab.
On the inside is the HH sentiment called "Holiday All Year".
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E11, E21, R20
Beard: W0, W1, W3
Outfit: R24, R27, R29/ C5, C7, C8
Bag: E41, E42, E43
Chimney: W0, W1, W3, W5

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

No comments: