Sunday, February 3, 2019

Animal love

Happy Sunday!!

Again a birthday card from me today, but this one is for a very special girl who loves animals! 
January and February are busy months with lots of birthdays, and I love to celebrate things!! Life happens and when that does, it makes me enjoy the simple little things (like sending someone a card knowing it makes that person smile) even more... 


To make this card, I've used:
*High Hopes Stamps: Heidi & Mattie
* Bazzill Basics white cardstock
*dessinpapers from my stash
*a doily (just order a cake at a restaurant! whahaha)
*photo corners (from a local shop)
*Uniquely Creative alphabet and number dies
*Copic Markers (euh.. forgot to write down the numbers, sorry)

So off to the post office! Let's make someone very happy sending a card! Are you with me?? 
If you can afford it, just go and do it! Send someone a card, better than all those bills ;)

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: