Sunday, February 10, 2019

Hidden slider card

Happy Sunday!

Ever since I've seen a hidden slider card, I wanted to try it myself. It's so much fun to do!! Ok, maybe it works better if the edge isn't grassy, haha.

So for this card I've colored up these 2 cute dragons: Albert's Gift and Abigail

If you Google on 'hidden slider card' there are several tutorials for this technique, so I won't bother you with my clumpsy efforts..




Isn't Albert the cutest dragon you've ever seen? He is a bit shy, but for Valentine's day he bought his girlfriend Abigail flowers! 

To make this card, I've used:
* High Hopes Stamps: Albert's gift and Abigail
*High Hopes Stamps sentiment: Hugs & Kisses
*Bazzill Basics paper white, pink and green cardstock
*Uniquely Creative grass dies
*MFT stamps cloud stencil, Pull sentiment
*foam tape, Pergaglue, Copic Markers, Distress Oxide ink



Thanks for stopping by! I hope you got inspired to try a slider card too!
Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Lindsay Dickason said...

Adorable!! How clever! I love it!