Thursday, August 20, 2020

Friends Are We

 Social bubbles and social distancing are still very much part of our lives which makes it hard to meet up with friends whom we haven't seen for awhile or live far away. 

I am missing my friends and have been making some cards that I can send to them just to let them know that I am thinking about them. The newly released Dreamy Dragon is adorable and perfect for a missing you, thinking of you card that I can easily pop in the mail and hopefully bring a smile to one of my friends.


I coloured this cutie with alcohol markers, cut him out using a stitched tag and popped him up with foam dots. The tag is much longer then I needed so I placed the die on top of the die cut image to the size I needed and it ran it through my Big Kick a second time. 

I found some bright, cheery patterned paper from Photo Play, Lawn Fawn and Echo Park in my stash that keep the feel of this card happy and bright. Some ribbon in the tag hole and enamel dots finish off my card.

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Dreamy Dragon - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment: Friends Are We - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: About A Little Girl - Photo Play, Dots and Stripes - Echo Park, Spiffy Speckles - Lawn Fawn


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, stitched tag die - Tutti Designs, enamel dots, ribbon, 3D foam pop dots - Forever In Time



 Copic and Spectrum Noir Markers:


Dragon - G07 DG3 JG6 YGO3 CG1 DG3

Butterfly - E31 CT1 Y35 Y38


                                                               

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments: