Sunday, August 23, 2020

Gnome And Snowman Friend

Good morning,
I'm really please how my Christmas Card turned out. I Love this image from the "August 2020 New Release" from High Hopes Stamps!!! I used almost every snowflake dies I own. 

I began by stamping "Gnome And Snowman Friend"
 from High Hopes Stamps and coloured with alcohol markerts. I die cut my main panel with one of my square stitched die set. This beautiful traditional Christmas paper was a gift for me so I apologies! I don't know the paper named of what collection is from.

I die cut my pattern paper using my stitched dies and adhesive and layer then some with foam tape to give a bit of dimension. I add diamond stickles on the snowman and snow. Also used my gel pen to doodle some lines.

Here is a close up!
To finish my card by adding a banner and a cluster of snowflakes in the left top corner. I also adhesive some gold sequins. Hope you have enjoyed my card today.  

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments: