Monday, April 3, 2023

Raindrop Willa

Howdy - 

This week for High Hopes Stamps I went cute and yet bold! This image is Raindrops Willa - I adore her!

 

She is colored with Copics (colors below) Then I added some Nuvo Glitter for those raindrops. Love the glitter drops. My papers are from Daisy's D's collection. A little shabby.. yet very bold and bright! I sewed down the layers with a zig zag stitch, and then added an EK Success punch border to a band of pattern paper. All sewn down. Wilma was also sewn down to a piece of kraft card stock. The sentiment from High Hopes Stamps "Rain or Shine". Such a sweet image for a friend. Punched with an EK Success Ticket punch lined with a red Copic marker. 

Copic colors used -


Love the bright colors on this one. Especially with one of my favorite High Hopes Stamps! What is your favorite? Click HERE to create a list of your favorites as well! 

Thank you - 



No comments: