Thursday, March 30, 2023

Beautiful Day

 As I am writing this post on Sunday, we have had a beautiful day. Nice and sunny - the wind is still cold but the sun is sooo warm and kind of makes up for the wind. Yesterday was cold and rainy and we didn't get in to plus temperatures. My dog likes the warmer weather and the sun. He loves to sit on the front porch and watch the world go by so as soon as the sun is out he thinks we should be out there. Still a little cold for that little buddy but those days are coming. 

Instead I took him on an extra long walk today just like "Emilee and Lola" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps......although he does not go for a walk riding in a cute wagon. <wink>


 I stamped on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured the stamp with Copic markers and cut it out with a stitched rectangle die. Next I found some patterned paper from Honey Bee Stamps and cut it to fit my card 5.5" x 5.5" card base. I used a stitched scallop rectangle die to cut a piece of card stock to put behind the stamped image. Next I cut some patterned paper from Echo Park and Honey Bee Stamps with some fish tail banner dies and layered them to put under the image. I added a sheer ribbon down one side and stamped and cut the sentiment out with a circle die. Some enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Details
Stamps - Emilee and Lola (TDG049) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Beautiful Day (FDG013)
Patterned Paper - Playful Pastels - Honey Bee Stamps, Coffee and Friends - Echo Park

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, ribbon, enamel dots, handstitched nested rectangle die - Whimsy Stamps, fish tail banner die - Your Next Stamp, stitched scallop rectangle die - Your Next Stamp

Copic Markers
Skin - E00 E21 E11 E04
Flowers - RV32 RV34 R56
Hair/Dog - E50 E53 E55
Bear - E33 E35 E57 E29 R00 R30 R21 R22
Pants - B12 B14 B16 B97
Shirt - V01 V12 V15 V99
Wagon - C1 C2 C4 C5


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments: