Friday, April 19, 2024

Birthday wishes from Shelbert

 Happy Friday HH Fans!

I'm poppin' in today to share our adorable little turtle, his name is Shelbert.

For this clean & simple card I stamped my image using Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Copic friendly cardstock.  I coloured him up with some darker tones to match my patterned paper.

I cut some banners from patterned paper off the same pad.  I had some yellow die cut stars just sitting on my desk from an earlier project & they matched perfectly....I needed a little something because I was not using any enamel dots or ribbon for this design.  I'm so happy with how this cutie turned out, I hope you like it too.

Copic Combos
Shell - E89, E87, E84, E81
Turtle Body - YG97, YG95, YG93
Toes - E87, E84, E81
Mouth - R02, R01
Balloon - Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11
Hat - Y15, Y13, Y11
Grounding - N4, N2, N0


Thanks for poppin' by today & happy stampin'!

No comments: