Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Thinking of You!

 Happy Wednesday HH fans!

I don't often colour flowers only because I love colouring animals.  But today I'm sharing an easy to colour yet beautiful image called Thinking of You.  I can't tell you how many times I wish I had a card like this in my stash & I had to scramble to get something put together for someone.  There are those times that we want to send a little inspiration to let someone know they are in our thoughts.

This images comes with the sentiment right in the centre, to change it up & use it for another purpose is as easy as masking out the centre.


This image comes from our Doodles collection, I put a few links below.

Copic Combos
Flowers & inside the flowers lighter section - YR23, YR21, YR20
Inside the flowers & checker border - YR27, YR24, YR23
Leaves - YG67, YG63, YG61
Shading - YR01, YR00, YR000



Thanks for poppin' by today & happy stampin'!

No comments: