Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Happy Bear-day!

 Happy Wednesday HH Fans!

Today I'm sharing a sweet image I have had coloured for a while now.  I couldn't decide if I wanted to use this a tag on a gift or on a card.  Well I decided to make it into a card as you can see lol.  This cutie is called Buddy's Birthday Tag.

I decided to go with a bright colour focus for this card & I did my best to match the yellow I used in the image.  I think I got pretty close.  

I have a Marvy punch that has been in my stash of rarely used punches that makes a tiny little envelope.  When I say tiny I mean tiny.  You could actually make the same thing by folding up some patterned paper to your chosen size & use an inverted corner rounder to make the little indent....or just eyeball a half circle.  I placed the Happy Bear-day sentiment to appear to pop out of the present.

I can see myself using this adorable tag for a bunch of different things just by changing out the colour combos.

Copic Combos
Bear - E59, E57, E55, R02, R01
Blue - B18, B16, B14
Yellow - Y08, Y06, Y04
Border - C4, C2, C0
Green (for shading around the bear) - G00, G0000

Stamps - Buddy's Birthday Tag S218 & Happy Bear-day F300

Thanks for poppin' by today & happy stampin'!

No comments: