Monday, May 6, 2024

Time to play!

 Happy Monday HH fans!

I'm here today to share our adorable image called Lg. Puffy Kitty with you all.  I don't know about your family but in my family cats rule, at least with my Dad & Brothers.  I have both dogs & a cat so I can't pick one over the other, I love them all.

I love the look on this kitty's face as he/she is trying to grab onto that thread...it just cracks me up.

I picked a sentiment that I like to use on my Fall harvest cards because I thought it also worked perfectly for this image.  This sentiment is called Fancy Basket Saying.

Copic Combos
Basket - E39, E37, E35
Pin Cushion - R56, R46, R37
Measuring Tape - Y19, Y17, Y15
Yarn - BG18, BG15, BG13
Thread - E25, E23
Scissors - C4
Basket Frill - E34, E31, E30
Grounding - W5, W3, W1, W0
Kitten - C4, C2, C0

Stamps

Thanks for poppin' by today & happy stampin'!

No comments: