Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Born to Golf!

 Happy Tuesday HH fans!

I'm back today with a masculine card using our cool image called Golfer Rudy.

I think this guy is just so handsome & stylish, what do you think?

I couldn't find any golf related paper in my stacks of stash so I used some soccer paper.  I think it worked out pretty well.  I do that quite a bit...use paper for something it may not have been intended for.  Besides there are no rules when you are crafting, right!

I kept the front of the card generic with our Born To Golf sentiment.  I left the inside blank so I can add anything I like later.

Copic Combos
Skin - E000, E00, E01
Blue - B39, B37, B34
Grey (Pants & Hat Brim) - W6, W4, W2
Grey (Shoes & Golf Glove) - W3, W1, W0
Hair - E27, E25, E23
Grass - G46, G43, G40
Golf Club - C5, C3, C1
Golf Ball - W3, W1


Thanks for poppin' by today & happy stampin'!



No comments: