Monday, November 5, 2018

Winter Wreath Stamp!

Good morning friends,
I was surprised by how much I loved this "Wreath" stamp
from High Hopes Stamps new "Woodsy Christmas"
Release!

So today I am showcasing "Wreath"
from High Hopes Stamps.

I stamped my image with Memento tuxedo black and used
alcohol makers. After my image was all done I fussy cut it and
added Diamond Stickles, silver glitter pen and a snow pen. I give
my image some dimension using foam tape.

To finish my card I adhesive some red jewel, mini bells and
red/white thread. Pattern paper is from The paper Collection.
 Copic List; YG17 YG97 E37 and Y11

Here is a close up!
You can see all the sparkle I added and details of this beautiful stamp.

Hope you have enjoy my set of two Christmas cards today!
Have a BLESS day.
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

No comments: