Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Bloomin' Border!

Hello HH Fans!
I'm popping in today to share another "Spring Themed" card! I'm so happy the weather is better (I hate Winter) and I can't wait to see all the pretty flowers popping up in the gardens! I am using the HH "DH Bloomin' Border". I love this stamp because you can colour flowers any shade you want!
I took a pre-made 6.5x5 card and using my Spellbinders Label 28 die, made a shaped base by just slightly having one edge of my die off the card before I ran it through my die cut. Then cut matching layers using the same die and some Designer papers from MFT. I nice big bow and some PPP clear droplets finish off my card!
Here you can see the added dimension to my card by popping each layer up with foam squares. I also didn't stamp a sentiment on the inside. I thought I'd wait until I have an occasion to use it. This card is perfect for a sympathy, thinking of you or just because card.
Copics Used:
BV01, BV02, BV04
Y13, Y15, Y18
B05, BG01, BG02
RV21, RV23, RV5, RV29
G28, G67, G03
YG61, YG63
Outline shadow: BV0000, BV000

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

No comments: