Saturday, April 27, 2019

Flame Broilin'

Happy Saturday friends! I'm back sharing another card using the Flame Broilin' stamp by High Hopes Rubber Stamps. Isn't he just so darn cute in his little apron?! I decided to take a break from my Copic markers and so for this card I colored with my Prismacolor Colored Pencils!



Here are the colored pencil colors I used:

Dragon body: Dark Green, Kelly Green, True Green, & Yellow Chartreuse
Horns and spikes: Dark Umber and Light Umber
Gloves: Crimson Red & Carmine Red
Apron: Yellowed Orange, Sunburst Yellow, & Canary Yellow
Hat: 20% Warm Gray & 10% Warm Gray
Spatula: 70% Warm Gray & 10% Warm Gray

Thanks so much for stopping by the High Hopes Stamps blog and don't forget to stop by our Facebook page for some more daily inspiration from the Design Team.  You can also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.







No comments: