Monday, June 10, 2019

Grillin' Joseph!

Hello Crafters!
Welcome to my Monday Blog Post for Highhopesstamps.com 

For today I bring you a "Masculine/Father's Day Card"
Love this image a ton. Making Masculine card is hard for me because you can't add glitter, flowers and pretty girly things...right! But this adorable image called "Grillin' Joseph" is so fun to color and used. Here is another project I did using this image!

I started by coloring my image with Alcohol markers and fussy cut it, leaving a small white border. Next my favorite park choosing the pattern paper. For this card I am using champagne glitter cardstock and XMAS Basic from American Crafts. I foam mounted my image and finished with black enamel dots.

Image is colored with Copics;
Skin E000 E31 E33 Hair 29
Food E70 E23 plate YG13 YG17
apron C1 shoes C1 C3 C5
red's R27 R29 R59
blue's B91 B93 B95
yellow's Y08 Y11
  
Here is a close up!
I also stamped this appropriated sentiment called "Sentiment #3" 
with red ink and handmade a flag. The card is done!

 Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more amazing inspirations.
Have a BLESS day!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

No comments: