Sunday, June 23, 2019

Stretch


Happy Sunday!!

This is my favorite stamp of High Hopes Rubber Stamps: Stretch. It was one of my first stamps and I still love it! I've used it for newborn cards, for name-tags when my son went to the Zoo with his school... lots of ideas with this cute giraffe!!
Today Stretch is on the 4th birthday card of this month.. It looks like he is quite pleased with all those Presents he has with him ;)
Well Happy Birthday to whoever gets this card!!


Behind Stretch there's an action wobble. I've used the Presents to cover up parts of the action wobble:

To make this card, I've used:
*High Hopes Rubber Stamps: Stretch, Presents, Happy birthday script
*Bazzill Basics cardstock: white, kraft
*dessinpapers: My Minds Eye
*other: Copic Paper, Copic Markers, action wobble, black ink, Pergaglue

Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to check out our Social Media Channels for your daily inspiration!

No comments: