Monday, June 24, 2019

Jenny's Glow Bugs!

Happy Monday crafty friends,
For today I bring you "Jenny's Glow Bugs" just the perfect image to celebrated Summer!

  I stamped image with Memento Tuxedo black ind and colored with my favorite media Copic Markers. Fussy cut it leaving a small white border. The pattern paper is "HOORAY" from My Mind's Eye" Used sequins, diamonds drops, hearts die, and confetti to fill my shaker pouch. 

Copic List; skin E000 E42 E43  hair E31 E33 E37
shirt/hair bow R20 R21 R22 overall B93 B95 B99
mason jar C1 BG000 BG01
flower Y00 Y11 Y13 YG09 YG13

Here is a close up!
To finish I add Diamond stickles, doodle some lines with a jelly white pen and cover the mason jar with glossy accent.

 Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more amazing inspirations.
Have a BLESS day!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

No comments: