Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Feeling Up To Par!!!

 It’s Wednesday, and this week I'm sharing a Get Well Card featuring Golfer Glen - T084 from (High Hopes Rubber Stamps) paired with the sentiment Up To Par - G257 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps). It's always hard to find Get Well Cards for men, and I thought the pairing of these 2 stamps went so well together.



To create the card this week, I die cut Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card using my Cuttlebug and My Creative Time - Rectangle Frame Dies. Then, I stamped the image and sentiment using my MISTI and Memento - Tuxedo Black ink. The image was then coloured in with Copic Markers. I stamped the image again onto Post-It Note paper and used it as a mask. Then, I applied the clouds using Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Salty Ocean and cloud stencils I made from Avery Elle - PiercedCloudsDie and Whimsy Stamps - Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set. Then I used some washi tape to mask the main image border and inked around it using Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Salty Ocean.

The card was now ready to assemble, I attached the coloured image to a card base made from Hammermill - Premium Colour 100 lb. paper, folded to 5.5" x 4.25".

Card Recipe:

Stamp: Golfer Glen - T084 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Sentiment: Up To Par - G257 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Salty Ocean

Paper: Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card, Hammermill - Premium Colour 100 lb.

Die Cuts: My Creative Time - Rectangle Frame Dies, Avery Elle - Custom Steel Dies - Made in the USA - D-05-01 PiercedCloudsDie, Whimsy Stamps - Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set

Tools and Miscellaneous: MISTI - Most Incredible Stamping Tool, Cuttlebug

Image coloured with Copic Markers:

Skin: E21, E11, E04, E00, E000, R22, R21, R20, R01, R00, B23

Hair and Iron: C5, C3, C1

Shirt: Y38, Y35, Y32

Pants: E50, E39, E35, E33

Socks: Y38, Y35, Y32, YR18

Shoes: E53, E50, E49, E47, E39, E37, E37

Bird: B69, B41, B29, B23, YR16

Tee and Grass and Ball: YG61, YG17, YG25, YG03, YR18, YR16, C1

Hope you like it and have a fantastic week!

You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the High Hopes blog, and the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on
Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.



No comments: