Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Cocoa Gnome!

Happy Tuesday!
Oh my gosh! I absolutely love this adorable Gnome from High Hopes Stamps called: "Cocoa Gnome"!  Lora opened the vault for this re-release of previously retired stamps and is calling it "Winter Wonderland"! I'm a morning coffee drinker but love a hot beverage at night and hot cocoa is often my go to! No marshmallows for me but I'll take that gingerbread cookie LOL!
I decided to use papers for my card from the Polkadoodles "HOHO Gnome" & "Gnome Season" 6x6 collections. To start my card, I stamped the image onto some Copic friendly paper and coloured it to match the papers with my Copic Sketch markers. Then using my Brother Cut N Scan I cut around the image. I added a heart border to each side of the middle strip of paper for a fun look. I added the HH "Gnome For Christmas" sentiment to the bottom corner. Both the sentiment and image are popped up with foam squares for added dimension to my card. I love glitter, so I added some Diamond Stickles to the Gnome's hat. A bit or ribbon, bow and enamel dots finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Skin: E01, E21, E11
Beard & Marshmallows: C00, C0, C1, C3
Greens: YG03, G94, G99
Red: RV34, R56 R59, R81/ R35, R37
Bow: BG11, BG13, BG34
Packets: W00, W1, W3
Gingerbread: E33, E35, E37, R35


Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check High Hopes out on:

You'll see all the goodies in the Woodland Winter Release on those sites!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: