Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Sparkle All The Way!!!

It’s Wednesday, and this week, I made a Christmas card using Snowbear Friends - TDG009 by High Hopes Rubber Stamps for the main image and Sparkle - FDG011 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps) for the sentiment. This month we are celebrating our new Woodland Winter Release at High Hopes Stamps.

To make my card this week, I began with a card base of Hammermill - Premium Colour 100 lb. cardstock, cut and scored to be 5.5" x 4.25". I die cut Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card with my Cuttlebug and My Creative Time - Rectangle Frame Layers. With my MISTI and Memento - Tuxedo Black ink, I stamped the image onto the die cut and the sentiment onto Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card. I coloured the image in with Copic markers and added in the snow in the sky with Gelly Roll Sakura #10 Pen. I added in the tree decorations using a combination of Nuvo Crystal Drops: Red Berry, Dandelion Yellow and Carribean Dream. Pental Sunburst Metalic Med Gel Pen - Silver and Pental Sunburst Metalic Med Gel Pen - Gold were used to create stripes and colour in circles on the presents. Cosmic Shimmer Fluffy Stuff was applied to the brim of their hats and pom-poms and heat embossed with my Marvy Uchida - Embossing Heat Tool. A little bit of Stickles - Diamond was added onto top of the brims and pompoms to make them sparkly.  I added in the snow on the bottom using a spatula and Nuvo Glimmer Paste - Moonstone and let it dry. Once it was dry, I added in some Cosmic Shimmer Fluffy Stuff to give the snow a little more texture. This too, was heat embossed with my Marvy Uchida - Embossing Heat Tool. I adhered the image to the base card using double-sided tape and Stickles - Diamond was added to the top and side of the sign to complete the card.

Card Recipe:

Stamp: Snowbear Friends - TDG009 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Sentiment: Sparkle - FDG011 (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)

Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black

Paper: Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card, Hammermill - Premium Colour 100 lb.

Die Cut: My Creative Time - Rectangle Frame Layers

Nuvo Crystal Drops: Red Berry, Dandelion Yellow, Carribean Dream

Tools: MISTI - Most Incredible Stamping Tool, Marvy Uchida - Embossing Heat Tool, Gelly Roll Sakura #10 Pen, Cosmic Shimmer Fluffy Stuff, Stickles Diamond, Nuvo Glimmer Paste - Moonstone

Image coloured with Copic Markers:

Polar Bears: BV23, BV20, B60, R02, R00, RV00, C9, C7, C5

Hats and Scarves: R59, R46, R37, R35, R14, R08, BG72, BG57, BG32, BG11, BG09, BG05, BG02, BG01, Cosmic Shimmer Fluffy Stuff

Tree: G99, G21, YG67, YG17

Sign: R59, R37, R35, C2, C1, C00

Gifts and Bows: BG72, BG57, BG32, BG11, BG09, BG05, BG02, BG01, R46, R14, R08, E15, Y28, Y26, Y17, Pental Sunburst Metalic Med Gel Pen - Silver, Pental Sunburst Metalic Med Gel Pen - Gold

Sky: B06, B05, B04, B03, B02, B01

Snow: C3, C00, BV20, B000, Nuvo Glimmer Paste - Moonstone, Stickles - Diamond

Hope you like it and have a fantastic week!

You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the High Hopes blog, and the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on
Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.



No comments: