Tuesday, September 6, 2022

School Days!

Happy Tuesday!!!!
Yahoo, whoopee, the kiddo's are back to school today! I bet a lot of Mom's out there are happy to see this day come after a summer of fun (and exhaustion LOL) with the kids. The kids are happy to go back and see their friends! All around everyone is happy LOL! I thought this was the perfect image for my post today, a nice welcome back to your teacher! This is the "School Days Quick Card" rubber stamp from High Hopes Stamps.
I started my card by stamping my image onto Copic friendly paper and colouring it in with my Copic Sketch Markers. Then, using a square die, I cut out my coloured image and backed it with some red cardstock. My papers are from the Doodlebug "School Days" 6x6 collection, I designed my card base. I love the sentiment "To Teach Is To Touch"! I cutie in half to place on the top and bottom of my card.. Teachers are very important in our early years and have an important job teaching and shaping the minds of our youth! A few enamel dots finish off my card design.
Copics Used:
B21, B24, B27, B29
Y35, Y38
G28, YG01, YG03, YG17
C8, E35, E39, B00

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: