Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Welcome Little One!

Hello!!
It seems like there a lot of babies being born lately...... must be Covid (lol). Everyone has had a lot of spare time on their hands lol! I'm re-building my stash of baby cards, seems I can't have enough. This cute little dragon is from High Hopes Stamps and is called "Baby Dragon". He goes nicely with the HH sentiment "Sm. Welcome Little One".
To start my card I stamped my image onto Copic friendly paper using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Then I set about colouring him with my Copic Sketch markers to match the papers from Doodlebug's "Special Delivery" 6x6 collection. I cut out my image with a MFT Stitched Oval die and popped him up over the square and banner die cuts with foam tape. I love using foam tape as it just adds more interest to your card with the dimension it gives. I cut the sentiment in half so that I could have words on the left and bottom corners. A few enamel dots finish off my card.
Copics used:
B21, B23, B24
Y32, Y35
YG17, YG23, YG25
W1, W3

I really appreciate you stopping by today!

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

 

No comments: