Thursday, October 12, 2023

Wintery Christmas

 It is the first few weeks of fall where I live but I know Christmas is just around the corner and I have a lot of cards to make so I am sneaking a Christmas card in in hopes of checking one more off my list. I love the High Hopes Christmas stamps and for this card I used the adorable "Wintery Owl". He is so cute all bundled up in his big scarf and pom pom hat! 


I coloured this cutie with Copic markers, hand fussy cut him leaving a thin white edge and added some Star Dust Stickles to his hat and scarf and some clear sparkle pen to his Christmas ornaments. This is an A2 size card so I cut my card stock and patterned paper to fit my card base, added some ribbon and glued it down. Next, I cut a circle out of card stock and patterned paper and when I had decided where I wanted it to sit on the card, I trimmed off on side of the circle and glued down the stamp. 
Some white glittery icicles were perfect to add to the top edge of the card and under the sentiment. I added a bow to the ribbon, some snowflakes cut out of a border die and some matte dots to finish off my card. 

Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Wintery Owl (RDG008)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Scripty Merry Christmas (FLL007) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Blurry Flurries - Whimsy Stamps

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, matte dots, snowflake border die - Whimsy Stamps, ribbon, circle die, Star Dust Stickles, icicle border - Impression Obsession

Copic Markers
Owl - E50 E51 E53 E55 E53 E33 E39
Branch  - YG63 E35 E29
Scarf/Hat - BG18 BG13 BG09
Ornaments - Y11 Y15 YR23 Y26
Snow - B00

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: