Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday, March 6th - Michelle V

Hello High Hopes Fans

You can find our March Challenge 
The challenge runs through Monday, April 6th. 

Hi Everyone!

Wow did that week go by really quick!  One more week closer to Easter too!  One more week to get rid of this snow...ONE CAN ONLY DREAM LOL!

This week I worked with the image Easter Bunny Stack from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  The image was great to work with.  I got my image from One Crazy Stamper at a crop I was at a few months ago. 


The Copic Marker Colours that I used for this image are;

Bunnies

Top E33, 35 Tongue R20
Middle W8,6,4
Bottom E33,35,57
Bunny Ears/Paws RV10,21,13
Bows R56,37,35

Grass G21,94,99,YG63
Eggs FB2 FBG2, FRV1, FV2, FYG1,2, FYR1, FY1
Sign Y21,23,YR21,24
Background BG000,0000

The paper that I used are;


Thanks for joining me this week!  I hope to see you popping by again soon!  

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

1 comment:

Lynne in NI said...

Aww what a cutie ... I love how you coloured your bunnies!