Sunday, July 21, 2019

Gimmie a Hug Snowman

Happy Sunday!!

We're getting near the end of our Christmas in July month.. I am so glad I already have a little pile of Christmas cards, I just need to stay on track with making Christmas cards, so it doesn't have to be last minute crafting, hahaha..
So for today I've chosen this cutie: Gimmie a Hug Snowman. It reminds me of Olaf (I like this one better) and I can't wait for Frozen 2 to hit the cinemas!! 


To make this card, I've used:
*High Hopes Rubber Stamps: Gimmie a Hug Snowman
*High Hopes Rubber Stamps: Merry Christmas sentiment
*Bazzill Basics: white, red and grey cardstock
*Studio Light: dessinpapers
*white scalloped cardstock from a cookie box
*red and grey twine
*snowflake dies from different companies
*other: Copic paper, black ink, Pergaglue
*Copics used:


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great Sunday!! And for more inspiration, go check out our social media channels!!

1 comment:

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

The corrugated tag is the perfect backdrop! Tones down the busy paper without being just a slab of white. Good thinking! What size is this card?