Monday, July 29, 2019

Ski Bum Monkey

Happy Monday everyone!!

I'm back from a bit of an extended holiday to share Ski Bum Monkey, Small Merry Christmas sentiment with Winter Wonderland Background from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  I just adore monkeys I think they are so cute!


I added a bunch of Crystals Stickles to all the snowflakes & the monkeys hat rim and pom pom, but it's really hard to see in the picture.  1st Christmas card done......just about 30 more to go lol!
Trees - G46, G43, G40
Blue Background - B00, B000, B0000
Snow - C0, C00
Grey - N4, N2, N1, N0
Blue - B39, B37, B32
Pink for cheeks & tummy - R00
Ski Poles - N1, N0
Small Merry Christmas - F051 stamped with blue ink

I hope you enjoyed today's post & I look forward to you vising again soon.  Have a wonderful crafty day!
Hugs,
 

No comments: