Monday, July 29, 2019

MERRY (SHAKER) CHRISTMAS CARD!

Hello and happy Monday Friends!
I have a FUN shaker card to share with you today, using "Joey Snowy" from Highhopesstamps.com 

I started by stamping this adorable image with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with alcohol markers. I die cut a Polaroid frame die three times so I can get some dimension. After I adhesive my image with foam tape, I added my sequins. My greeting is a die from my stash. The snowflakes outside are from Lawn Fawn. Almost forget the paper is from American Crafts.

Image is colored with Copics;
snowman C1 C3 
hat/buttons  C5 C7 C9 
carrot YR07 scarf YG11 YG13 YG17
tongue R21 R22

Here is a close up!
To finish my project lots of stardust stickles and doodle some lines with a white jelly pen. I hope you've enjoyed. Here is another card using this fun image!

 Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more amazing inspirations.
Have a BLESS day!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

No comments: