Sunday, July 14, 2019

Snowlady Surprise

Happy Sunday!

My second Christmas card this year with our Christmas in July theme.. 
Well, I'd better make a lot more while I'm in this mood, cause I always seem to run out of time at the end of the year.. Am I the only one?? 
Well, for today I have this cute Snowlady Surprise to show you. I like this stamp, cause you can use this as a Christmas card as well as a birthday card! Therefor I didn't add a sentiment yet, so I can decide at the last moment what kind of card it will be.. ;)


The base of this card is made using white cardstock by Bazill Basics. The dessinpapers are from My Minds Eye (real old ones).. I've added some kraft photo corners and some little wooden stars (they are my all time favorite embellishments!!). Some snowflakes with Uniquely Creative dies and the round stitched die is also from Uniquely Creative. 
To get a snowy feel, I've used a pearl maker. And I really like it! It shows the dots very well:


Copics used:

Thanks for stopping by!
For your daily inspiration, just check out our Social Media channels! 
Have a great Sunday!

No comments: