Monday, December 16, 2019

Oh Deer!

I'm sneaking in with another Christmas card today. I feel like I won't ever get to the end of my "to do" list but "North Pole Reindeer" just had to be coloured and put on a card! 
I paired him with the "Oh Deer" sentiment because yikes - Christmas is just around the corner! and I used the "Gift Of" sentiment inside this fun card fold. 





I coloured the stamp with alcohol markers and added some liquid applique for the snow. After it dried I applied heat and it got nice and puffy and it adds some fun texture to the card. 
I measured, cut and scored the card stock and used some pretty snowflake paper from Carta Bella. Next I stamped the Oh Deer sentiment, added it to matching card stock and added it to the front piece of the card so it looks like a tab. After stamping the inside sentiment I added it to matching card stock and glued it down. A simple berry die cut, ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: North Pole Reindeer, - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Oh DeerGift Of  - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Christmas Market - Carta Bella

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, liquid applique, ribbon - stash, berry die - Tim Holtz, enamel dots - Gina Marie Designs

Spectrum Noir Markers: TN4 TN6 TN7 EB1 RB1 RB3 BG5 BG7 BG10 IG1 IG3 IG5 AG1 AG3 AG4

The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the High Hopes blog - we'd love for you to pop by for a visit! Inspiration can also be found on the High Hopes Instagram and Pinterest pages! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: